[KK] Skyrum [KK] Skyrum

((((Three words: What The Heck?!))))

What are these voices, a robot of some sort? The speaking animations were borderline nonsensical, very lazy work. The overall plot and direction of this film were less than clever. Leaves a lot to be desired. I think that if you dedicate a bit more of your time and effort, you'll be more pleased with the results! Two stars out of Ten.

CatSage responds:

NO U. I'll have you know that your straight face review of this flash
is an indicator of how retarded you are.//

Take This Pill Take This Pill

A caotivating expos(fancy acentuated e) on life

I have tasted the nectar of satire and I am becoming a homosexual thank you for your enlightening flick and kindly visit me in purgatory

Parody of Minecraft Parody of Minecraft

Bravo! Encore!

A truly inspiring piece of satire, offering nothing but the most refined provocation of self-reflection the genre has to offer! I, too, am upset by the large number of Mineral Crafting parodies and/or spinoffs on this web site and a rebellion is far past overdue. Thank you for casting aside any shred of ego and becoming a martyr for the cause.

Yours truly, a fellow supporter of the Coalition For The Demise Of Homo Craft Parodies That Are Not Funny At All

Pleasure Island 3 Pleasure Island 3

Good, but...

WHERE WAS THE WALRUS PIT?

Birthday Box Birthday Box

The summit of genuine passion and pure fun

This flash is a true work of art! The lighthearted, zany humor paired with beautiful palettes and perfectly picked audio make this submission the most brilliant gem I've seen in some time. Happy Birthday!

SmileBrightly responds:

:^)

Where is Cyberen? Where is Cyberen?

;-; cyberen

hau

im tad

Creatus responds:

You're tad.

sdkjhjasdhja the movie sdkjhjasdhja the movie

a masterpiece of epic proportions

loved it aLL and i am sad that you didn't ask me to take part :(

i love high fps shit